Monday, January 9, 2012

Bread Making

Today I did something that helps me with two of my resolutions. It all started because my husband and I were discussing the meals we would be able to make using food storage. As we were talking I realized that it would be very helpful if I knew how to bake bread. I know, I know, I should have realized this sooner, but oh well at least I finally came to the realization.

So, today I did it! I made bread! And it tasted good!

I found the recipe online http://breadbaking.about.com/od/yeastbreads/r/1loafbread.htm

So, not only did I help improve the food in our food storage with learning how to make bread, but I also tried a new recipe which was also a resolution! I know it's only the 9th day of the year so of course I am still gung ho, but don't worry I'll still be on top of this 119 days into the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment